CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 October 2009

So friends, I have a job now. Yes, a real job! In fact, it's what I've always done, but now I'm paid to do it...I work on the stage crew at the IU MAC.

I love it. It's probably to early to say how I feel about it definitively, but...well, I love it right now.

Everyone I work with is helpful, nice, hilarious...we're all theater people, and as anyone who deals with theater people a lot knows, theaters EVERYWHERE attract the same types of people. Opera houses are no different.

I bitch and moan about going to work early in the morning, and giving up weekends, but secretly, there's little else I'd rather do.

If you find yourself in the Bloomington area some weekend soon and feel the need to absorb some high-falutin' culture, this weekend is the Fall Ballet and then two weeks later is Romeo and Juliet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for employment!

CaptainOT said...

How was the opera? Looking forward to seeing you soon Kelliebellie!